Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: JIB Raider football pics

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bradlovellphotography's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2008
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    JIB Raider football pics

    So I'm new to this forum, but just wanted to let you know that I'll be taking pics at all of Norton's football games this year (at least I hope to get some at each game) I'm currently working on my photography website, but you can still check them out at http://www.myspace.com/wb4christ. Go to this website and you'll find an album under my pics for 2008 Raider football season. I hope that you enjoy them and check back each week to see the latest pics.

    I do ask that any pic that has a copyright protection on it to please contact me for permission to copy one or more images to your PC. Go check them out and enjoy!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB Raider football pics

    I only have one thing to say:

    It's about time.

    I really wish you the best of luck. Your photographs are already amazing, and I look forward to seeing more from you this season.
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB Raider football pics

    Welcome to the board from He**!
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB Raider football pics

    Awesome pics.
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member bradlovellphotography's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2008
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB Raider football pics

    thanks for the comments!! I'll be going to the Appy game tonight to get new pics. Should have them posted by the first of the week. I'll let you know when I do.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB Raider football pics

    For some reason It will not work for me...
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB Raider football pics

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IBA WILDCAT*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For some reason It will not work for me...</div></div>
    highlight the link without the period at the end and copy and paste that. I had the same problem.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member bradlovellphotography's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2008
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB Raider football pics

    Sorry about the period at the end of the link. Here it is again without the period

    http://www.myspace.com/wb4christ

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB Raider football pics

    Great pics...
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: JIB Raider football pics

    just out of curiosity b/c the pics look great... what camera do you use?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •